Most tips and advice you can find online when it comes to the wedding day, are targeted to the bride and her bridesmaids. We at A Lavish Affair have decided to write up our top tips for the groom on his special day.
– Love every second of it. Be aware of the moment and enjoy the full experience.
– Make sure to have breakfast. We do not want you to feel nauseous before the day even begins!
– Spruce up! While the girls are getting pampered with hair, makeup etc, you can spoil yourself with a professional shave and hair stylist as well. We want you to look the sharpest ever!
– Pack an emergency kit for yourself. Emergency kits for brides and bridesmaids are discussed everywhere, however, you should be prepared as well: Pack extra buttons for your coat, a list of important phone numbers, mouthwash, deodorant and a lint roller. Thank yourself afterwards when you are in need of any of these items.
– Start early. Be prepared and try to leave as much time as possible to get the last few things organised before standing in front of the altar.
– And if you want to be very sure that you have thought of everything before heading to your ceremony, write a checklist! Tick it all off while getting through the list and feel yourself in control.
– ENJOY. ENJOY. ENJOY.