Firstly, we at A Lavish Affair want to tell you, that you are beautiful, no matter what! But we do understand that many of our brides-to-be want to get fit before their wedding to feel entirely comfortable in their own skin. We would like to share some of our wedding fitness tips with you:
– Do not get too obsessed with your fitness routine. You are engaged – Your future spouse loves you the way you are right now, keep that in mind!
– Pair up with your bridesmaids or mother to create a fitness routine – All of these ladies would be willing to tone up for your big day!
– No time? No worries. If you do not have enough time to join a gym, there is still hope! – Be happy, be excited, dance around your house while cleaning. Fun Fact: Aerobic dance can burn upwards of 443 calories per hour.
– Hydrate! Being hydrated boosts your metabolism, so make sure to drink plenty of water prior to your big day!
– Don’t just train like crazy. As we know, abs are made in the kitchen. Watching your diet paired with a healthy routine of exercise will do the magic.
– Get enough sleep! Be well rested to start every day as energised as possible.
– Keep a journal of your progress in order to stay motivated and on track!
– Reward yourself, but not with chocolate! When reaching a fitness goal, get shopping! Buy yourself a new workout top or pants. That will make you want to get back to working out!